Friday, March 13, 2009

Cool Guys Magazine


Ok maybe I'm a little joe .. but who cares?! Can we talk about how fly this man looks on the cover of this Nylon Guys Magazine?? Anyway I was going to write about this magazine a long time ago because I always hear that there are no good ones for guys to really relate to as far as fashion. Well ... I really looked through this one yesturday and its doppppe!! And all the guys that follow/loves the fashion thing should really get up on this Magazine .. now when i say get up on it I dont mean glance at it on the stand, I mean like actually purchase it and read it like a book .. and this issue shows pics of the hottest sneakers .. so sneakers heads it for you also : )
So have a look see ..
http://nylonmag.com/ if you wanna look into it a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment