Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Something to be thankful for.



       Today people take life for granted, things like family, work, money etc .. it's sad.  One who has a home A JOB, vision, hearing and a voice doesn't understand how fortunate s/he is.  Everyday on my way to work and school in the city there's atleast one homeless person on ever 2 blocks, and I thank god that I have a healthy daughter, a job and a roof over my head.  Yeah, things get overwhelming and heavy on me. But I don't give up, nor do I take what I have for granted. I can't, I'm too blessed!

We live in cold world, and any type of good/success or wealth is going to take hard mothafuckin work! I know you read this mom but shit is hard out here! lol .. ( she'll understand, she's the one who pasted down that her S on her chest to me).  Now my good friends know first hand how much I stress that we are lucky! We DO NOT count our blessings, and we must give to get.  I've encountered plenty obstacles, things I thought I could never get thorugh, but here I am. I know other people say stuff like this all the time, but this is something that never leaves my mind.

It's the holiday season, do something helpful. Not only will someone unfornuate appreciate you, but it will make you feel like a hero.  Pray, count your blessings and don't complain. There's ALWAYS someone who has it worse than you

No comments:

Post a Comment