Sunday, May 16, 2010

Posh Boutique New Store Opening

So today after work I decided to pass by The Piazza, to check out what was left of the fashion weekend. Which wasn't much .. only a always packed PYT and people everywhere watching the Flyers game. However on my way out I walked by this cute boutique, so I stopped in (with every intention on buying something).  Twin sisters Kia & Tania opened their doors yesturday in the new location and held their grand opening party. The sisters aren't new to this, previously having a store in Manyunk.



I'm sure we are all ready for something, somewhere new to shop, I know I always am. Judging by the look of the merchandise Posh Boutique is for the young classy business women. Not only do they get their merchandise from showrooms, they also work with local designers! We all know Philly loves their local designers!

Check out Posh Boutique at the Piazza & follow them on twitter @ThePoshGirls

No comments:

Post a Comment