Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Don't know what to believe.



I don't know what's going on with these two, but from what I'm hearing she's the cause of this particular situation. Ever since they have been seriously dating I been reading on different websites saying that Rihanna is very insecure, controlling, and demanding .. she's constantly checking his phone and always sparks arguments about him cheating. I even read that she hits him because she knows he won't hit her back. Apparently that's was the case Saturday night. They were driving back to Rihanna's appt when Chris's phone ring, and it was some chick she was suspecting him of cheating on her with .. and she started hitting him, and uhhh you know the rest. DRAMA!

I like to end this saying it was not ok in anyway for Chris to hit her causing a busted lip, or whatever else she suffered. Poor girl ...

1 comment: