Monday, August 31, 2009

Fashion Illustration, Danny Roberts

Self Portait of Roberts










"Girls in glasses"

















This morning I did my regular research routine, you know .. style, wwd, magazines etc. And I am a big fan of art/illustration, although I'm not great at .. I appreciate it. So surfin the web, reading the fashion news on wwd.com and I came across an article on this guy Danny Roberts and his phenominal fashion illustrations! Never heard of him til now .. but I am a big fan already. So needless to say, his work will be appearing on t-shirts this fall and I can't wait! His work on t-shirt has my name written all over it. Borders and Frontiers, an e-tailer sells Danny Roberts "Girls in glasses" tshirt as well as Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers Fall collection. Amazing work!

No comments:

Post a Comment