Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What time is it?






Like seriously, I've been looking for a time piece for quite some time
now, and I must say no watch has given me that buy me now
and take me home feeling yet. From G-shock's to Micheal kors to
D&G .. well you get it. All of which I have listed are brands who make great watches, but
not great/special enough for me. Not until, I was surfin
the web, and came across these BEAUTIFUL fun, adorable fashion forward
recession priced time pieces .. (that I am so In love with, and getting) by NIXON.
I am actually scared to tell the amazing price .. but I'll be nice ... :)
You'll find it anyway if you really wanted right? LOL
$55 .. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I know its cheap ppl .. but don't ware it out!!
=]

1 comment:

  1. i've been lookin for a new watch...the whole gshock thing pissed me off (with lame people tryn adapt summn dope for themselves n all lol) me and my cousin found a couple new exclusive joints, nixon was one of them....when i get my new jawn this week ima send u a twitpic or summn. not a nixon, summn "better" i guess lol

    ReplyDelete