Sunday, January 18, 2009

First Lady Fashions for: Inauguration Ball



With Inauguration Ball coming up, everyone's been extra happy for the Obama family ... now Our Family, and I am very proud to say that! Anyway ... we all know we are in a recession, infact we may be even closer to a depression. Just know we will be fine. So with that said ... every Magazine, Talk Show Host, News Reporter and especially EVERY Designer wants to know who and what she will be wearing. Will it be one of her fav's? Maybe Maria Pinto, J. Crew, Reem Acra? No ones know's. So I was on www.wwd.com as always .. and I came across a few sketches by the designers dreaming to design Michelle Obama's gown. Personally my fav is the Diane Von Furstenburg, the yellow and white get up .. its Fabulous, and she can definitely pull it off!!! Perfect for our First Lady.

Now that was my first choice, however my second was my favorite designer Marc Jacobs also in yellow and white, this high neck figure showing gown is classic and chic. What do you think?? You can view more sketches by other designers at the wwd website (wwd.com)

Photo Courtesy by: wwd.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comments on my blog, they wre lovely :) I LOVE the DVF suit, I think it's perfect, I really do wonder what she'll wear. Keep upt he greatwork, I love your blog & will be checking back!

    ReplyDelete