Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rachel Zoe Launching affordable collection



The very hard working, amazing celeb stylist will be doing us all a favor. Rachel Zoe is currently working on her very own affordable clothing line. Her brand will be absolutely accessible, including clothing, accessories undergarments, jewelry and fragrance.
There's no reason for me to do a luxury level designs. Thats not who I am. I don't think its what people want from me. I think that I would need to give people that fantasy becoming a reality. That's my job.
Rachel said that while at Decades two, and LA boutique where she sold personal items she owned, to benefit the Ovarian Cancer Nationl Alliance. This line is set to be launched next year! Rachel Zoe designing an affordable collection, Im there!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment